mch appreciates that an issue or ambition cannot always be exclusively achieved through training and/or mentoring. Sometimes an additional element of consultancy, team development or facilitation is required. Indicative scenarios include:
- How can we embed our desired organisational culture and develop the skills to sustain it?
- How can we develop as a team through a shared approach to management?
- Is there an issue with respect to time-management, or is our strategy unrealistic?
When capacity allows, mch is able to assist with such scenarios because prior to focussing on training and mentoring, it worked in a wide range of areas:
- Vision and mission
- Strategic planning/feasibility analysis
- Financial analysis
- Project design, delivery and evaluation
- Organisational “health checks”
- Organisational culture
- Board/staff away days
- Team development
Furthermore, mch Director, Mark Hughes’ experience proves useful in such scenarios. Mark is currently Chair of a social enterprise . Previously, he was also a Chief Executive of a not-for-profit organisation and a consultant at the international consultancy firm, McKinsey & Company. Consequently, he understands the interplay of governance, vision, strategy and culture with staff development.
Feel free to get in touch, if your issue does not lend itself purely to a training or mentoring solution.